Tuesday, January 02, 2007
Get it girl, get it get it girl
Nope, this post has nothing to do with Gwen Stefani. I just like to title my posts obscurely to confuse you all.

I'm pretty worried about Bubba. He's been sick for at least a week now and won't go to the doctor. He has certain health problems that I worry about anyway and add to that him being sick and it just makes those worries worse. He's almost to the age now that his mom was when she had a stroke/heart attack (not sure they ever figured it out) and that just scares me. Send healthy vibes this way, please.


3 day weekends should be longer. Just sayin'.

Brianna's new digital camera also shoots videos. Be warned. You'll be subjected to my kids and all their cuteness one day soon. I never said I wasn't a mommy blogger. Heck, I wear the badge proudly! I AM A MOMMY BLOGGER.

I totally had something good to talk about earlier. It has now left my brain.

The further I get into "The DaVinci Code" the more interested I am in seeing the movie. I have to see how they put it to film. Uh.No. SHHH! Don't tell me I will be disappointed. I'll judge for myself when I watch. I ALWAYS like the book better, so that wouldn't surprise me anyway.

My current addictions...Flickr (moreso than usual for whatever reason) and MySpace. (shut it.) Also, Fergilicious and Wind It Up. Can't help myself. Not sure why I'm admitting to those things. I like to embarrass myself and gee, I just LOVE to invite the mean people to comment anonymously. Glutton for punishment, that's me.

Speaking of that...I got a hit from someplace recently that surprised the holy heck out of me. Let's just say, it was possibly someone I just don't want around here. Ah..well..I don't care. No really, I don't.

I do not see the appeal of recent Johnny Cash stuff. He's been added to my over-rated list. (along with Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Nirvana, The Rolling Stones and probably "Dream Girls" but I'll let you know after I see it. The hype is killing me.)

You all KNOW I'm counting the days 'til Idol. Which just invites SCOOTER to comment and make fun and call it American Karoake. It was funny the first time. After 100 times? Not so much. Whatevs. I can take it. The music and tv I like doesn't have to be GOOD. Have you guys not figured that out? I find myself getting all defensive about what tv I like, but who cares? I don't force anyone (but Bubba) to watch with me.

I figured out that if I want more hits to my blog (which I don't really care about)all I need to do is comment over at MissZoot. I got like a gajillion hits today from my one comment. I totally lurk over there for the most part and now I'm all embarrassed because all of these really super good bloggers have been visiting and I didn't even have a good post up!

I switched over to new blogger a while back. I don't know...last week or sometime. Not one problem. What's all the fuss? I've read blog after blog pledging not to switch. It's no big. I think I am the only one on blogger who actually LIKES Blogger. I do. What's not to love? I rarely, if ever, have a problem. It's FREE. Free. Free is love. Free is the shizz.

I'm way too old to say shizz.

I don't say shizz in real life.

But I DO say 'whatevs.' Just to bug Bubba.

He knows it.

There's this short interview with Dave Matthews on Yahoo! videos where he talks about balding and also wanting to be better at sex. It makes me freakin' swoon everytime I come across it. Boy is so totally still on my list. (bubba:Um, hello? I read your blog.)

Oh...and I haven't said this in a while, but...

GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!
I know..they totally won't make it past the first play-off game, but a girl can dream. I heart Peyton.

Speaking of flickr, am I the only one who puts regular old photos on their account? I'm just not all into the artsy creative crap. I take pictures of my kids. I put old 80s photos on it. I don't do 365 because, yeah, I'd have to take photos of myself and just, no. I don't know. I guess I just feel a little inadequate on flickr but that doesn't keep me from uploading and browsing like a fool.

Whatever happenend to the band formerly almost known as Supernova?

My heart hurts because John Mayer is dating Jessica Simpson. I've lost all faith in him. *sigh*

The end.
posted by Angie @ 11:39 PM  
9 Comments:
  • At 10:31 AM, Blogger Jose said…

    Wow, you actually had a long post. I'm with you on the countdown to Idol, I hear there might be an Arizona hopeful. Hey hope bubba feels better, it sucks to be sick.
    The DaVinci Code movie was very close to the book, but if you don't read the book first you will miss important parts. I had never googled so much as when I was reading the book, I wanted to see everything described there.

     
  • At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Flickr addiction: Check. To the point where I forget about my blog. I spend more time over at flickr than is probably healthy.

    The band is called Rockstar: Supernova (yeah... great name guys..) And.. do you really care what kind of obscurity they are fading in to? As long as they don't figure out how to climb out of it, let them lay there...

     
  • At 7:28 PM, Blogger Scooter McGavin said…

    You didn't seriously knock Johnny Cash did you? He's only a top five artist of all time. And then following up the diss with Kareoke love. By the way, the day they stop singing kareoke will the day I stop calling it a kareoke show (well probably not). But anyways, all the cool people will be watching Let's Rob Mick Jagger instead.

     
  • At 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ACK! You don't like the Beatles,, I am a Beatles fan,, oh no. Conflict,,, CONFLICT! We can't have conflict, lol.

    Jessica and Mayer,, oh no,, what the hell is it with her anyway,, what the hell!?

     
  • At 9:56 PM, Blogger Crystie said…

    I love the randomness that this post is. Sounds like....ME. My hubby is sick too. <---My house is a mess. I should probably be more worried about him, since he has been sick for almost 2 whole weeks. But all I can say is: My house is a mess. I love Blogger. I switched waaay long time ago. I just couldnt get with the knew blog I made at the totally different place, which is totally secret 'cept for you. I just was homesick for old Blogger. SO, I moved back in. I cant wait to laugh at the terrible singers on Amercian Idol, I mean, get my first glimpse of the newest hitmaker. I love the worst singers the best, I am mean. Okay this is turning into a post. So I will finish up with: John Mayer and Jessica Simpson? Wha? Please tell me thats not really true.

     
  • At 9:58 PM, Blogger Crystie said…

    I misspelled new. And I meant I switched the new Blogger while it was still in Beta. That John Mayer/Jessica Simpson thing, really threw me!

     
  • At 7:09 AM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    I was on Flickr, but their accounts would not merge with mine.

    Blogger Beta won't work either!

     
  • At 12:27 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    So much to comment on I do not know where to start ..lol first on Flickr I guess... Gup is ALWAYS on Flickr..lol and We post normal photos....ie...the ugly nasty pic of me just waking up and opening a present. ..lol

    Um I can not WAIT until Idol, I think Jessica is an idiot for giving up beautiful Nick...um what else... Go COWBOYS!!! lol sorry had to do it.

    I really do have a place in my heart for the Colts too. I love Indiana.. One of my very best friends live sin beautiful Bloomington and I have had some great times there and Indianapolis.

    um, I will say some prayers for Bubba... I hope it is just a simple cold that passes quickly.

    I agree that three day weekends SHOULD be longer..lol I also think work weeks should be shorter, just sayin' :-P

    and I can't wait for Idol... although I miss me some Big Brother more...

    oh yeah and speaking of your Myspace addiction.. will you go over to mine and take my quiz?

    If you make one let me know and I will go see how ell I know you...

    *hugs*

    Storm out!!

     
  • At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, I'm a CNA with a nursing background and I have a consulting business where I teach folks what the available alternative health care techniques are. If bubba is ill with a viral infection then go to any health food store and get a supplement called Super Lysine Plus. Take it on an empty stomach with a large glass of water. About 10 days same as with antibiotics. Lysine prevents viral replication. If you think he may have a bacterial infection then get a colloidial silver water preparation and give it to him one tablespoon twice daily for 10 days. Silver inhibits an enzyme that bacteria and fungus use for respiration. If you have any questions, I'll check back here.
    Cathe

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives