Monday, January 01, 2007
Just wait and see!
So, Bubba's been making fun of me all day because of one of my resolutions. The one where I said that I would stay off the computer until the kids go to bed each night.(on work nights, mind you.) He doesn't think I can do it. He bet me that I can't do it for an entire month. Ok, buddy..YOU ARE ON! I WILL do it for a month! I WILL! I have to think of something good that will be my reward when I win! (what should it be?? comment and help me think of something good.)

On another note, I have already headed toward completing one of my other resolution/tasks. I want to get my scrap stuff organized. This means a MAJOR undertaking of cleaning up my bedroom and my scrap area before I can even begin to organize. This evening, I cleaned out an entire large laundry basket that a bunch of crap memorabilia and stuff got thrown into. You should have seen the trash bag that Bubba lugged out to the trash earlier. I'm pretty sure it weighed more than all 3 of our kids put together! This is seriously a huge accomplishment for me!

In the course of cleaning the basket out, I found a few old photos. Old photos means...blogging material! You know I have to share. :)

This first one is of me when I was 15. I thought I was fat. Silly me. I don't know who took it, but I know I was at church camp.


Next up is a super young looking Bubba at 17 years old. How cute is he?


This one is me and Bubba in Emerald Isle, NC in 1989. I was 18 and he was 17. I was super tan and needed my bangs(!) cut. Also? Shoulder pads.


Last but not least is sweet, little, innocent Brianna at 2-almost-3 years old.


Ok, now I am back to cleaning. Or maybe I'll go look for something to eat. Huh. wonder which one I will pick...

Labels: , ,

posted by Angie @ 6:56 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 9:31 AM, Blogger Jose said…

    Ahhh! Pictures, best memories ever. Hope you think of something good for when Bubba has to pay.

     
  • At 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope you picked cleaning!! lol.

    Love the photos,, ahh, time for me to drag some more of my pictures out to scrap.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives