Wednesday, January 17, 2007
In a nutshell
We finally got a supervisor! Yay! Longest 3 months of my life.

Almost ready to send my Biggest Loser video and appy.

American Idol was way too drawn out last night. Could've been done in one hour instead of 2. 3 more weeks of auditions. Ugh.

Armed & Famous is cracking my shizz UP! Guess you have to be from Muncie. It's on again tonight.

Yes, I am posting this at 4:30am.

There really isn't anything else to tell.

I promise I'll write more good stuff soon. Remember, good is relative. Or subjective. Or one of those -ive words.

Labels: , , ,

posted by Angie @ 4:34 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 9:01 AM, Blogger Jose said…

    I will be following our Arizona Idol hopeful. She is only 16. Did you hear her sing? I thought she was pretty good.

     
  • At 6:56 AM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    4:30am? Better you than me, Angie!

     
  • At 11:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Haha! Isn't is great? I had JUST posted it when you commented. Talk about good timing.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives