Friday, January 12, 2007
Common Sense
Jason over at THE KING OF COMMON SENSE tagged me. I don't know if he already knew that I LIKE being tagged, but I guess now he does. :) It's one of those 3 things type o' memes...so here goes.

Three things that scare me: my parents aging, deep water, Bubba's sex drive

Three people who make me laugh: Bubba, Brianna, Lori (my sister)

Three things I love: 80s movies, blogging, hugs from my kids

Three things I hate: The whistle in Bubba's nose (it's ALWAYS there), how busy it is at work now, Bush bashing

Three things I don't understand: how Bubba has a nose whistle all the time, how my kids mess up a room in 5 seconds flat, why Paris Hilton is famous

Three things on my desk: (at home) a back scratcher, nail clippers, the flipper (at work)an old-ish orange, random sticky notes with random scribbles and notes on them, about 20 CDs

Three things I'm doing right now: hearing (but not listening to) "Jump in!" which is the latest movie on the Disney channel (ugh), trying not to open my mouth too wide since my cheek still hurts from when Bubba punched me having fillings repaired/put in at the dentist yesterday, ignoring the hint of a headache that is starting

Three things I want to do before I die: be completely happy, lose 100lbs, go on an actual real vacation

Three things I can do: make chili, function on 4 hours of sleep, a She'nay'nay impression (you know, from the show "Martin")

Three things you should listen to: your intuition, your kids, lots of different music

Three things you should never listen to: me singing, Bubba puking (I mean, OH. MY. GOD.), democrats most politicians

Three things I'd like to learn: blog design, how to play the piano, how to make my kids do what I ask the first time

Three favorite foods: southwestern eggrolls at Chili's, cheesecake, cereal

Three beverages I drink regularly: Diet Dr Pepper Cherry Vanilla, water, and water

Three TV shows/books I watched/read as a kid: Ok, I have to do BOTH shows AND books. The Dukes of Hazzard, CHiPs, Laverne and Shirley & Charlotte's Web, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, the entire Nancy Drew series

Labels: ,

posted by Angie @ 7:14 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives