Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Too late to turn back now...
Well, almost. See this?


That's it. That's my Biggest Loser application and video. It is now sealed up and addressed and sitting on Bubba's desk for him to mail tomorrow. Of course I will let you all know if I hear anything.

Speaking of food (huh?), have you guys seen/tried these??

They are Pringles Select Sweet Potato Crisps. They are the yum. You should try them. (there are other flavors as well...Parmesan Garlic, Szechuan Barbecue, and Sundried Tomato. I haven't tried them yet.) Thus ends my free Pringles advertisement.

I guess you are all wondering what happened at the dentist today. Well, she seems to think that my jaw will get better. With time. I'm taking Ibuprofin to lessen any inflammation and antibiotics in case of infection. She is pretty confident that I will be able to open my mouth again soon. I don't feel that confident, but I will try to be patient. I will say, though, that my jaw seems a tiny bit better today. Teeny tiny. It may just be in my head. (ha ha..no pun intended.)

Have I mentioned that I have a husband who totally ROCKS? I got home today and he had edited my Loser video for me and also he had cleaned up my bedroom and my scrap area. YAY! I don't deserve him at all. (by the way, he thanks everyone for the birthday wishes from a couple of weeks ago. I suck at sending thank you notes, obviously.)

I FINALLY finished reading The DaVinci Code. I plan to rent the movie this weekend. The book was very interesting to say the least. It made me think, though I don't agree with it's implications.

Now, it's really late and I must get to bed.

Until next time...
posted by Angie @ 2:30 AM  
7 Comments:
  • At 9:32 PM, Blogger bmahfood said…

    Those Pringles look great. I haven't seen them in my supermarket. What gives?

    Barry's Best 2007 - http://barrysbest.blogspot.com
    The Price of Rice! - http://thepriceofrice.blogspot.com

     
  • At 9:58 PM, Blogger Crystie said…

    The movie is action based. Its an ok movie, if only everyone remembers its fiction. The Bible=non fiction
    Davinci code=fiction. Sorry, I know you understand, its not you, it the customers in my video store. stupid customers!!

     
  • At 9:36 AM, Blogger Jose said…

    Hey I hope you make it to the show. I'll be watching it for sure if you do.

    I read the DaVinci Code and I agree with you, it's interesting but I had to take it as a purely fictional work.

    The movie will make more sence to you because you read the book, Ron Howard kept it pretty true to the book.

     
  • At 2:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Oh my god. I canNOT wait to try those pringles!! Cinnamon sweet potato?! Ahh! Why do you tease me? I can't get to the store until tomorrow!!

     
  • At 10:37 PM, Blogger Andrea Knapp said…

    I want to do that at the end of every show!

     
  • At 6:01 PM, Blogger WendyWings said…

    Good luck with the application. I have been off blogging for awhile but I am back now :)
    Have a good week, hope the mouth is feeling better !

     
  • At 4:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good luck with your application. You're very brave!

    I saw those Pringles at the grocery store yesterday. I gotta try them.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives