Sunday, January 28, 2007
800!
As I signed onto my blogger dashboard today, (because, yeah, it's time I posted a little something) I realized that this is my 800th post! Yay me! Had I been a consistant blogger, I would probably have many many more than that, but really, who's counting? Apparently not me because I can't even remember the last time I looked at that number.






Jaw update. Still stuck. Any volunteers to yank my bottom jaw down as hard as you can to see if that works?? (shut up, pikkel, I wasn't asking YOU) I'm sure I would scream as if being murdered, but if it meant I could fully yawn, brush ALL of my teeth and also eat foods that are larger than a flat pea, then, hey, bring it on!!



It's winter guard season again and yesterday was the first competition. Brianna's guard got third place in their class. Their show is way cool AND incorporates HOOCHIE boots at one point. NOT for Brianna, but for one girl in the show. It's pretty awesome since they are high school students. High school girls and any kind of hoochie-wear is just awesome on a stick!

All of my cameras, film and digital, need batteries so I was not able to take one photo which is just against my religion. I can't go to any event and not take at least 30 pictures! I did, however, have my video camera. No photos, but video. That will do. In a pinch.

It's 12 degrees outside right now. I'm pretty sure it is 11 degrees in my house. I'm fixin to turn the heat up to about 78 or so...gas bill be damned!!

I haven't seen Bubba since 8am on Friday. He won't be home for another 5 or so hours. The kids are losing their minds wondering "WHEN WILL DADDY BE HOME???" You can see who the favorite is around here, huh? Oh, you wonder where Bubba has been? (oh, you KNOW you were) He's been in Missouri for the annual umpire..thing. (so informative, I am)

Armed & Famous has been...cancelled..or pulled..or whatever..and now I am sad. No more hometown shenanigans for the world to see. *sigh* Oh yeah, my official Ponch sightings for the duration they were in town. ZERO. That sucked.

Did anyone else see Friday Night Lights this past week? Is it just me, or is Coach Taylor getting even more beautiful every week? (along with Riggins, but he is a minor and that makes me dirty, so I try to ignore that bad boy and his long messy hair...ahem..)

It's all about the eyes. Or the tongue. Whatever.


Seriously, aren't the Taylors just as cute as they can be? Also, I am praying for the day that little Mattie Saracen will somehow grow a back bone and speak his mind without stammering. Bless his little heart. Also? I am pretty much convinced that Lyla Garrity, one-did not come from parents who look like that, and two-has a condition which makes her head stay tilted to the right at all times.
Man, I love that show!!

Now, how was THAT for an 800th post?? Could I have rambled all over the place any more? I think not.

Toodles.

PS No word from The Biggest Loser, yet. As if.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

posted by Angie @ 10:52 AM  
9 Comments:
  • At 2:30 PM, Blogger Thumper said…

    WooHoo! 800! I have no idea how many posts I've made. I didn't realize my dashboard would tell me.

    Now I'm curious...

     
  • At 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    800....holy smokes! For a newbie like me that is an unfathonable number!

    Your 800th blog made me smile Angie, thanks.

    Oh yeah, thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. Michelle's meet and greet is great.

     
  • At 3:41 PM, Blogger craziequeen said…

    800! Well done, I'm only on about 575 atm........

    I don't know about those programmes, I don't think we get them here in the UK.

    cq
    Michele sent me

     
  • At 7:23 PM, Blogger Matthew said…

    congrats on #800

    *gasp* cancelled? why?

    http://blogaboutyourblog.com

     
  • At 9:31 AM, Blogger Jose said…

    Shoot for 1000, you're so close. So they cancelled the show and you never got to see Ponch. Sucks!

     
  • At 2:08 PM, Blogger Webmiztris said…

    that lockjaw thing would be scaring the hell out of me...good luck!!

     
  • At 11:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yay for 800 !!!

    And don't you dare "as if" me girly. You're gonna make that show ... I just KNOW it !!!

    Then I'M gonna know someone FAMOUS ;)

    Email me 'where at' in Missouri :) I live there yanno :)

     
  • At 1:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You have no idea how nervous you are making me about the 10 or so fillings I have to have removed and replaced this month. Yikes.

     
  • At 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Finally! I found someone else who loves FNL!!! I LOVE that show!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives