Sunday, February 04, 2007
Can I get a barf bag??
Seriously..I am going to throw up! I can not take this whole Colts in the superbowl crap! It makes me too nervous. Being nervous makes me want to eat. So I eat which makes my stomach queasy because I am nervous. See how that works??

On the plus side? The Colts are up by 2 at half-time. That is NOT a big enough lead for me to feel comfortable.

Pass the chocolate chip cheeseball! And I DON'T mean Prince.

Some of our superbowl food


Colts Dorks


Please ignore my non-make-up wearing, wet-haired, double-chinned bigness in the previous photo. Thank you and if you need me I'll be in the bathroom barfing.
posted by Angie @ 8:01 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives