Saturday, February 24, 2007
Heil Berber!
Remember the Soup Nazi? "No soup for you!!" Well, in this house, we have a new mantra. "NO SHOES FOR YOU!" Yes, that's right, I no..WE..have become....

CARPET NAZIS

"Wait! Don't put your shoes on until you get to the front door!"

"AHHH! NO! Shoes OFF BEFORE you come in the house!"

"NO FOOD IN THE LIVING ROOM!!"

"Is that JUICE you are holding over the carpet??"

"NO LIQUID IN THE LIVING ROOM!"

"Is that a crumb on the carpet? Quick! Get the vacuum!!"

"Did you just sneeze on the carpet?"

Guess who was the first one to spill something on the BRAND NEW CARPET?

*cough*Bubba*cough*

I'm a Panty Martyr AND a Carpet Nazi.

Labels: ,

posted by Angie @ 9:26 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    Beware, there are Carpet Nazis around!

     
  • At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    See I tried that when we moved into our house almost three years ago,, didnt work, and I only have a husband to deal with. Now with the dog,, I gave up.

     
  • At 1:39 PM, Blogger Blueyes said…

    so wait, it lasted only 3 days without stains? That has GOT to be some sort of record lol

    I usually take my shoes off once I make it through the threshhold into the living room so at the very beginning of the carpet its horendous but the rest is pretty good cuz I dont like wearing shoes.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives