Thursday, March 01, 2007
AI Top 10 girls
I couldn't blog my thoughts here last night as I had to blog for my boy, Slim, over at IDOLBLOGLIVE because he had to work. If you care what I thought, and I'm sure you do, you can clicky THIS LINK to go directly to my post.

Basically, I liked Lakisha, Melinda, Stephanie and Sabrina.

The suckage was Antonella (ha, no pun intended), Alaina and Leslie.

Everyone else was just eh.

Here is who SHOULD go home tonight.
Boys:Sanjaya and Nick
Girls:Antonella and Alaina

Here is who will probably go home.
Boys:Nick and Brandon
Girls:Alaina and Leslie or Gina

We'll see later how right I am.

Labels:

posted by Angie @ 6:23 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    who cares who you like on idol? geeze.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives