Monday, April 09, 2007
Hip-Hop HANG me!

See that yellow thing? From the DEVIL! No, seriously, his name is Hip-Hop Harry and he is the devil incarnate! Watch it just once and tell me he's not. Watch it just once and tell me that any one of these things doesn't grind on your last nerve and also indicate that the end is near!
  1. His "rapping".
  2. His voice.
  3. His "dancing."
  4. His flappy hands. (you have to see it to know what that means.)
  5. The kids on the show who think they can rap and dance.
  6. The god awful music on the show.
  7. The signature ending song called, "I Love To Learn."

Guess whose kids LOVE the show? Guess whose son goes around saying "yo, yo, yo?"

In case you want to join in the satanic ritual that is Hip-Hop Harry, check your local listings. It's on TLC every morning.

In the meantime, where is Barney when you need him??

Labels: ,

posted by Angie @ 12:13 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    EWwwww,, and I hate BARNEY! If you are wishing for Barney,, that means this is really really BAD.

     
  • At 4:48 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    oh my, makes me thankful that Heather is out of that stage. It sounds as bad as Teletubbies which she was in to though. UGH!

     
  • At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's a fierce medallion he has, too.

     
  • At 9:05 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    I couldn't imagine anything worse than Barney!! I found your blog from A mom and her blog...I just had to check out a blog called Ficken Chingers...what a great name!

     
  • At 12:06 PM, Blogger Jose said…

    I asked my son once, "Why do you like that gangster rap music?" Hes said because it talks about what goes on in the Hood. Yes, mijo but you have never lived or known the hood, so again why do you like it so much?

    Yeap, our kids pick up what they see on TV and think it applies to them.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives