Sunday, May 06, 2007
Movies, movies, movies
I know everybody hates memes, but I really don't care. :)


1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times.
** There are so many. I'll say, "The Breakfast Club."

2. Name a movie that you’ve seen multiple times in the theater.
** "Footloose." My best friend and I saw it at LEAST 7 times at the theater.

3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie.
** Tom Hanks (Or Matthew McConaughey or Gary Sinise.)

4. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie.
** Rob Schneider

5. Name a movie that you can quote from.
** Raising Arizona (would you like the entire list?)

6. Name a movie musical that you know all the lyrics to all the songs.
** Grease

7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with.
** Grease and Grease 2

8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see.
** The Notebook

9. Name a movie that you own.
** A Cool Dry Place

10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.
** Adam Sandler or Jim Carey

11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what?
** Many! I THINK Grease was the first one I ever saw at the drive-in.

12. Ever made out in a movie?
** No.

13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven’t gotten around to it.
** Crash

14. Ever walked out of a movie?
** Only because I was made to. It was "Back to the Future" and my friend's very religious parents made us leave because of the language.

15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.
** Sling Blade

16. Popcorn?
** YES! With extra extra fake butter!

17. How often do you go to the movies
** Once every few months.

18. What’s the last movie you saw in the theater?
** Pirates 2 or Cars...no..Talledaga Nights, I think.

19. What’s your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
** Romantic comedy

20. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
** Star Wars or Grease

21. What movie do you wish you had never seen?
** Natural Born Killers. I HATED that movie!!!

22. What is the scariest movie you’ve seen?
** The original Friday the 13th, Halloween and Nightmare On Elm Street

24. What is the funniest movie you’ve seen?
** That's hard. I know that the original "The Out of Towners" with Jack Lemmon made me laugh until I cried when I was about 8 or 9 and it still does. There are so many, though.

Labels:

posted by Angie @ 9:21 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 11:03 AM, Blogger Heather said…

    Great meme...Can't believe you had to leave Back to The Future...crazy parents!!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives