Sunday, May 06, 2007
Tell me I'm beautiful!
Do you love it?? Doesn't it look GORGEOUS around here?? I am completely giddy over my new look.

A great big THANK YOU goes out to my bestest blog friend TARA!! She rocks! All I had to do was whine a little bit and voila! Not really, because it was actually her idea because she was sick of my bad blogging habits lately and she just wanted to motivate me to blog more often.

If you have a minute, go over to Tara's place and let her know what a great job she did.

Labels: ,

posted by Angie @ 10:42 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are most welcome my friend! Anytime,, anytime.

     
  • At 2:17 PM, Blogger Thumper said…

    This is tres spiffy! Thumpa likey :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives