Sunday, May 13, 2007
Mother's Day
I hope all the mothers who happen by had a wonderful day today! It was a good day here. That picture over there is the card my oldest gave to me. It was perfect because we always joke about that episode of Family Guy where Stewie is trying to get Lois' attention and keeps saying, "Mama, Ma, Mommy..." etc. She also got me some pedicure stuff because she says I am, "freakishly obsessed with my feet." If by 'freakishly obsessed' she means that I try to make them halfway presentable when I wear sandals or flip-flops, then, yes, I guess I am. We won't even speak about what HER feet look like.

From Braelyn, I got a tiny little plant of some kind that they got at school and they also decorated a cup to put the plants in. She also colored a "Best Mom" certificate. It totally made me cry because she sounded out my first and middle names and it is just the cutest thing.

From Bubba, I got my Flickr pro account renewal and from Bubba and Jameson, I got Curve Wave perfume. Plus, Jameson signed his own name on my card all by himself.

It's the little things.


Here's that clip of Stewie.


Here's the Terrific Mom Award from Braelyn. (it's crooked, but I can't get it to scan straight)



PS I am watching the final tribal council on Survivor right now and as usual it's ridiculous and uncomfortable. It's full of a bunch of BITTER jury members who are just mad because they got kicked off and didn't make it to final council. Lisi is just a psycho crazy person. Alex has completely lost it. What is all the anger toward Cassandra?? Why do they ALL forget that they ALL have to lie and back stab to get to the end? And finally, WHEN oh WHEN are these people who get to be on Survivor going to learn from every other season and realize that INTEGRITY ...real world INTEGRITY has absolutely nothing to do with this freaking game!! Ok, I'm done now.

PPS I HATE final 3 instead of final 2.

Labels:

posted by Angie @ 8:45 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 1:09 AM, Blogger otilius said…

    cute! Happy Mother's Day!!!
    *mmmmmmmuah*

    (go, Earl)

     
  • At 10:19 AM, Blogger Jose said…

    Hope you had a great Mother's Day too. Someone emailed me that youtube clip and laught my butt off. One of my grandkids could have been the one in it.

     
  • At 8:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Belated Mommy's Day!!!

    Have a lot to do today,, am leaving for Florida in the morning,, am taking the laptop so will be communicating while away. I have to digiscrap while there of course. Not sure if I will blog or not. We'll see how that goes.

     
  • At 7:57 PM, Blogger Scooter McGavin said…

    My cable actually went out during the final trible council. Yeah, that sucked. And the jury weren't bitter, they just wanted more TV time and hoped to become the next Sue with their speeches.

    And the final 3 is a complete failure, in the two seasons, three of the six final three have recived zero votes.

    Oh and feel free to go back into my archives and see who I predicted after the first episode who would win.

     
  • At 7:57 PM, Blogger Scooter McGavin said…

    (psst, here's a hint, it was Earl)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives