Wednesday, May 23, 2007
American Idol Season Finale
Even though I slacked at posting about Idol this season (because, duh, no Taylor or Chris or Kat) and shut up because I know you are all happy. (except maybe my girl, Tara)I HAVE been blogging about the show a little. I haven't blogged much here because I hang out HERE on show nights. I also live blog the results shows over there for Slim.

If you need me, I'll be live blogging the show for the last time this season over THERE.

Later taters!
posted by Angie @ 7:44 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 12:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I didn't watch Idol tonight,, have been pretty much watching it by reading what you have to say and over at Gina's blog too.

    I have one thing to say,,, What NO Chris?????

    Did I miss him some other week?

     
  • At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    After Sanjaya left... there was nothing worth watching anymore...

    I didn't even bother this week.

     
  • At 3:36 AM, Blogger Jose said…

    I am guilty of being a Sajaya fan, but seriously I am just happy my hometown girl Jordin won. When the season started I sent pictures to Slim telling him to watch her as she was good. I really didn't think she stood a chance against Lakisha and Melinda but in the end she prevailed. I am totally happy with the end result. Oh and I never liked Blake.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives