Monday, June 04, 2007
New kicks, rain, and the last day of school
Just have to show you guys Tara my new walking kicks that I got today.



Tried the shoes out today and apparently they don't make me go much faster since Bubba was kind of blowing me away. :)



Then, we got rained on.



But, before all that, it was the last day of school for Braelyn and Brianna. Brianna's photo is on her camera and hasn't been downloaded yet. But, here is Braelyn. The photo on the left is today. The photo on the right is the FIRST day of school. She's gotten taller for sure.





















That's all I've got for today.
posted by Angie @ 10:42 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 2:58 PM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    Braelyn looks really proud of her new shoes!

     
  • At 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Did I not comment on the sneakers?

    oopsie.

    I think I need new sneakers but it's going to have to wait for another week or two. Mortgage due,, bills due,, ugh. Can't we get one month a year to NOT have to pay bills,, a little reprieve.

    Loe Braelyn's last say of school picture,,, She always looks cute in pink.

    Why is it I always love your son's expressions in photos. He makes me smile or laugh everytime!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives