Sunday, June 03, 2007
My body is protesting every step of the way
28 days to the BEGINNINGS of a new me. That's what I should have titled this post. I have a LONG way to go to be a completely new person, but I can start down the road.

If I haven't mentioned in the past, I'm a fattie. Yep. I admit it. I admit it AND I hate it. So, I've been trying to do something about it. (nevermind that this will be approximately the 500th time since I was about 12, that I am trying to lose weight.)

For whatever reason, I have been pretty committed for like, a WHOLE WEEK! But, that is really good for me. I've been exercising, even. And by exercising, I mean, actually exercising and sweating! Not just walking from my computer chair to the kitchen and back, either. I've been walking. Outside! I've been doing the Biggest Loser DVD. I've been sweating! And hurting! And breathing heavily! And begging God to make it end! But, I've stuck to it. From Tuesday to Friday, I lost nearly 4 pounds! GO ME!

I joined The Biggest Loser Club online and I've been talking with some people there. However, one of my biggest motivators (besides Bubba losing weight faster than me) is my friend, Tara. Recently, she asked me to join her in a walking challenge and I temporarily lost my mind and said yes. (just kidding, Tara!) It's a 28 day walking plan that she found on Prevention's website. Click there and it will take you to the starting point.

Here's what it looks like.


Tara even made us a playlist to listen to while walking. She rocks! I'm hoping by the end of the month I will have some more weight loss. I'll keep you posted.

In the mean time, you guys (who want to get fit or lose weight) should join us in this walking challenge! Let me know if you do..so I can totally kick your butt!

Labels:

posted by Angie @ 7:09 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah you blogged about it. It is pouring rain here, good thing today is a rest day. You are much more motivated that I am,, your doing your dvd at the same time. Maybe I should dig out some of mine. I have a whole bunch. Hmm, maybe :)

    I have to post today about the playlist. I also have to start thinking one up for next week. Have to keep up moving along and not get bored with what we are listening to.

    Love ya! Have a good day two!

     
  • At 7:50 PM, Blogger mikster said…

    Best of luck on the weight loss. Hopefully you'll find that you'll feel better as well when you get to be where you want to be at.

     
  • At 5:18 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    woooo hoooo... You go girl. I need to get out and start walking agin. It is so hard to get motivated when it is friggin 100+ degrees outside.. But I must!! Thanks for being an inspiration.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives