Sunday, June 17, 2007
The Father's Day Post--better late than never
I couldn't let today end without the obligatory Father's Day post.

I don't talk about my dad a whole lot here on the blog, but I thought I would show you guys a couple of my favorite photos of me with my dad when I was little. I had a great childhood and I just remember that my dad could do anything. At least I thought he could. He worked hard to take care of us and when we ever had any kind of financial problem, I never knew it. Life was good and I had a daddy who took care of me and protected me always. He's changed a lot over the years, but one thing remains the same, he would do anything in the world for me or one of my sisters.

How cute are we? This is in Tennessee at my grandparents' house.


I love this one. We were at King's Island and Dad is wearing the KI hat that I had to have but then didn't want to wear. Awesome.


Daddy holding me up so I could 'swim.'


The other dad in my life, my husband, of course deserves mention. We became parents young and even though it took him a while to fully grow up (and probably me, too), he has always taken being a father seriously. He is proud of his kids and loves them more than anything else. Plus, he's now been a stay-at-home dad for almost a year and a half and because of this, I can go to work every day and not worry for one minute that my kids are being taken care of. He's a great father and I couldn't have asked for more.

Father's Day 2007

Labels: ,

posted by Angie @ 8:59 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 11:12 PM, Blogger "Jet" said…

    Your family is beautiful!! Happy Father's Day!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives