Saturday, July 28, 2007
toothless
During my "Season of the Crappy Blogging" (AKA The past few months) there have been things happen around La House des Ficken Chingers that I should have blogged about. One of those being that Braelyn lost her first tooth! I swear she is the first child to ever lose a tooth so I KNEW you would all love to hear about it. :)

Well, it's your lucky day because I'll just post a photo. She not only lost a tooth, BUT, she also posed her very first MySpace pose. Heh.



PS The Indiana Tooth Fairy leaves a dollar per tooth.
posted by Angie @ 8:34 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives