Sunday, July 29, 2007
Go meat!
Go, meat meat. Go, meat meat. Go, meat meat.

That salad rocks the best, make it easy at your desk. It's second to none just add lettuce and you're done. That's crazy girl, I swear. There is so much stuff in there. S-s-s-salad. M-meaty salad. Why? Because you hungry, you hungry. Yo mama says you hungry. When I say Hillshire, you say Farms. Hillshire! Farms! GO MEAT!


I can't deny it. Those "Go Meat" commercials make me laugh every time. And then I have the song/chant stuck in my head for the rest of the day.

LINK, LINK, and LINK.

Go meat!
posted by Angie @ 6:56 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 9:07 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    when I saw the one with the Asian chick and the other woman sitting at the table I almost peed myself. Guppy lost it watching me laugh.... I still laugh at it every time too.

    Are you watching Big Brother?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives