Sunday, August 26, 2007
I less than 3 bullets.
I don't really have anything for a full-on meaty post. So, I give you bullets.


  • Friday Night Lights--the first season, comes out on DVD this week!!! Only$19.99! I could drool over watch Coach Taylor and the gang any time I wanted!! I wonder if Bubba took the hint when he looked at the Target ad today. It was circled, arrowed AND starred. I am NOTHING if not subtle.
  • Amy Winehouse's hair scares me.
  • There is going to be a remake of...of...I don't know if I can even type this...of.."FOOTLOOSE!" That hurt. I REFUSE to watch a remake of Footloose. Why am I just now hearing about this, anyway? Supposedly, the remake is going to star Zac Efron. Look, I love me some High School Musical (one AND two), but Zac Efron will NEVER....NEVAH! replace Kevin Bacon in the role of Ren McCormack!
  • I want to take the kids to the zoo. Just not when it is hot. I think I'll wait until the end of September.
  • I watched The Last Kiss last night. I like Zach Braff again. I say again like I ever stopped liking him. I guess I was just sort of indifferent toward him. I'm sure he is happy to be back in my good graces.
  • I am officially done with summer. Almost the entire week last week, our schools let out early because of heat and many of the schools not having air conditioning. Bring on fall!
  • I have been coughing for a week. Please make it stop.
  • Twitter is fun.
  • I flickr-ed a bunch today. Mostly a bunch of photos of my oldest that were stored elsewhere on the computer and not easily uploaded.
  • I want Zameka or Jach to win BB8. Er...Jameka or Zach. I think Amber is gone this week. I can't stand the others. Well, ok, I tolerate Jess. The others, no.
  • My sister graduated from nursing school a couple of weeks ago. Now, both my sisters are nurses. I do NOT want to be a nurse no matter how many times my mother tries to convince me that I do/should. Not interested.
  • Seriously, if you are not watching Rock of Love on Vh1, you do NOT know what you are missing. Jes is my girl crush these days. Remember when my girl crush was Jordis on Rockstar:INXS? Ha...only my regulars will remember that.
  • My feet will never be as soft as I want them to be. COULD be because I prefer to go barefoot.
  • I am totally craving junk food. I think the only thing in the kitchen is poptarts. Eh, I could eat a poptart, I guess.
  • I think I'm done for now.
  • Goodnight.
posted by Angie @ 9:16 PM  
7 Comments:
  • At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am ALWAYS barefoot, much to the chagrin of the girl who does my pedicures. She is forever lecturing me about it as she scrapes the dry cracked skin off my heels.

    Oh - and thanks for alerting me to the fact that there are plans to remake Footloose. I just gotta know.....WHY???? I'm with you, Kevin will always be Ren.

     
  • At 2:38 PM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    The feet change breathe so much easily that way.

     
  • At 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Zach Braff,, LOVE HIM!!!!

     
  • At 7:19 PM, Blogger Jose said…

    Wow, this is the most I've read from ya in a while. Cool idea to bulletize the post, now I am catching up with ya.

     
  • At 2:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Unreal! A remake of Footloose! The horror!!!

     
  • At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    figured i'd pop in and say HEY in person :) missed ya!!

    OMG..i LOVE ROCK OF LOVE!!!! there's something about that show that makes me feel like i'm doing something wrong by watching it but i can't get enough of it LOL

     
  • At 9:47 PM, Blogger Unique Designs from Zazzle said…

    my mother told me not to flicker, I might go blind

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives