Thursday, September 13, 2007
Yes, I am pathetic...but at least I admit it.
My stomach is in butterflies waiting for the final leg of this week's HOH comp on BB8.

There. I said it.

Yes, I invest way to much into a flippin' tv show, but my heck, I can't stand the Donatos and Zach had BETTER win tonight!!! And then Daniele had better be sent packing!!


Ahhh..I feel better now.

I promise to write something of substance later.

Edited to add: I'm watching the show right now and seriously, I can't take any more of the frickin' Donatos and their mouths. Ugh.

I hate how BB edits this show. If only the regular viewers could see the live feeds with no background music!

OH MY HECK! Dick freakin' won. I am disgusted. It's a replay of last year. THE worst of all the players in the final 2. Gag me. Now, there is not much reason to watch the finale.

I love the show. Hate the players.

Last comment about this...I will completely lose my lunch if Dick plays Daddy Dearest and says "Give the money to my daughter...I don't want it...blah blah blah..."

Is it time for BB9 yet??

Labels:

posted by Angie @ 7:50 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    BEST.BIG BROTHER.EVER

    Wooot!

     
  • At 9:54 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    I won't come gloat because I know I would be devastated if they had lost and I am sure you probably are not a happy camper. I can't help it being happy though. I have hated every single final two until this year.

    Sorry :(

    I can't wait for them to reveal Eric as the twist to the others...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives