Monday, September 24, 2007
Attention hog
This week is homecoming at Brianna's high school. Tonight is the lip-sync contest. You may remember that last year, Brianna did "Cool Rider". And, she won 2nd place!

Well, this year, she is in THREE of the groups! Nah, she doesn't like attention.
She and a friend are doing, "Dammit Janet" from Rocky Horror Picture Show. (They had to get it approved by admin because of the 'dammit') Then, she and another group are doing "Time Warp." And finally, she and her BFF are doing a song from the Rugrats movie called, "A Baby is a Gift From a Bob." Should be interesting. I'll try to post video later.

I remember when I was in high school and we had a lip sync contest. I was going to do "Mr Lee" from the 'Stand By Me' Soundtrack because there was a teacher named Mr Lee. But..I didn't. I chickened out. Brianna's got much bigger cajones than I ever had.

But really, I think she just wants to win the money.
posted by Angie @ 11:18 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 3:21 AM, Blogger Jose said…

    Wow, as a teenager we used to go to the Discos, yeah I was a disco kid, anyway we used to go to the gay discos in Hollywood because that's were the new dancing trends were born. Every time the Time Warp was played everybody hit the floor, to this day I still dance it but the new generations don't know how. Dancing the Time Warp is a blast.

    I hope your daughter does great again. In the meantime let me see if I can remember... it's just a jump to the left, and then a step to the right, put your hands on your hips...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives