Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Zoo, baby!
We're going to the Indy Zoo on Sunday. I am so excited I can't even stand myself! I know, we don't get out much. Ever. (Going to the State Fair for Band Day on the hottest day in frickin' history does NOT count.)

I really don't have much else to say about it...I just wanted to tell y'all how exciting it is to be doing something fun, OUT OF TOWN, with the entire family!!

I'll try to get some good animal s*ex pictures to share with you all. hee

Labels:

posted by Angie @ 9:09 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ok, YOU brought up animal s*x... not ME!! But since you did...

    I went to the zoo with my Mother-In-Law, Sister-In-Law, and 2 nieces. At the orangutan cage, a female was, um, manually making the male happy. Apparently her poor wrist got tired, so she quit. And the male FINISHED IT OFF HIMSELF!! OMG, you never heard 3 women cackle so much in your life!!! The kids were like, what? what's so funny?

    Remember, YOU brought it up!! hehe

     
  • At 12:33 AM, Blogger DrillerAA said…

    I promise never to bring that subject up on my blog.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives