Thursday, October 04, 2007
sun and shadow

sun and shadow
Originally uploaded by angiedi70
Brianna never misses an opportunity to take a self portrait. (I think I'll post a collage later.) Even though we don't have the best cameras or photoshop and all that fancy stuff, I think she got a great shot here. For whatever reason, I just really like the way this one turned out.

Have a great Thursday, everyone! We're almost to the weekend and I, for one, am very grateful for that!

More later. I gotta get to work.
posted by Angie @ 7:19 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:24 AM, Blogger Jose said…

    This is definitely the new trend, my daughter is constatly taking self portraits and now my 4-year old grandson is doing it too.

    Brianna did a great job on this shot.

     
  • At 8:08 AM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    Pass my thumbs up to Brianna. This use of sun and shadow is very professional. Well done.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives