Monday, October 01, 2007
Hoosier....er...RCA Dome

Hoosier....er...RCA Dome
Originally uploaded by angiedi70
This isn't a great photo but it has a little story.

We went to the Indianapolis Zoo on Sunday. Next to the zoo is White River Gardens. There are beautiful gardens there to walk through. In the building adjacent to the gardens was a room which looked as if it were for wedding receptions and such.

Jameson said, "Mommy!! Come here!" He practically dragged me into that room and pointed out this window and said, "Look! That's where the Colts play!" I acted excited, surprised and impressed. He was proud to be able to show me.

But then I saw this look of realization come over his face and he said, "Is Peyton Manning in this world?!?" (meaning in this city where we are) I said, "Yep. He's in there RIGHT NOW!" (there WAS a game that day)

I think I could have scraped his jaw off the floor. It was like he just realized that Peyton was REAL and practically in the same room as him.

(The photo? It's bad because there were blinds over the windows and neither Brianna nor I could figure out how to get it raised.)Click the picture to see it bigger.

Labels: , ,

posted by Angie @ 10:51 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives