Monday, October 22, 2007
In which I talk about TV AGAIN
I'm doing this because Snarkwife did it and, well, I want to be her when I grow up. I say that in a non-stalker and non-weird way. I promise. I've tweaked it a bit to fit my own pleasure.

Shows I Love and Want to Marry and have Little Dillon Panther Babies With
Friday Night Lights (DUH!)

Shows I Love
Lost (come back soon!!)
Grey's Anatomy (you can't make me like Lexi)
How I Met Your Mother (one word: Barney)
The Office (Jim. Dwight. Michael. etc. They're ALL funny!)
Survivor (what is this...season 25 or something? I STILL love it.)
The Amazing Race (when's the next one?)
Pushing Daisies
Chuck
Desperate Housewives
Big Love
ER (I still love you, even if nobody else does)

Shows I Like That Could Be On the "Love" List if They Weren't so damn inconsistant
Heroes (I just can't get into it like last year. I need to rewatch to see if I can get the Heroes mojo back.)

Shows I Like and DVR sometimes or watch when nothing else is on
CSI (Vegas and NY. Love you, Gary!)
Brothers & Sisters (trying to catch up on this one)
Law & Order SVU
My Name Is Earl (haven't watched in ages, though I do like it)

Shows that have either jumped the shark or suck, yet I still watch.
Some would say, ER, but I still love it.

New shows that I really like
Chuck
Pushing Daisies

New shows that I kind of like but am still "trying out"
Journeyman (this could possibly move up to a "new show I really like")(Plus, does the lead guy remind anyone else of Anthony Michael Hall from The Dead Zone??)

New shows that I tried but didn't like or lost interest in
Kid Nation (Yes, I liked it a lot at first, I admit, but it didn't hold my interest)
K-ville (my DVR moved on to bigger and better things. Sorry Cole Hauser. I still think you are HOT, though.)
Bionic Woman

Shows I never watched despite the hype
24
Entourage
Prison Break

New shows I liked but have already been cancelled
None that I know of (don't they usually start taking the axe to shows by now?)


Now..how about you other tv-aholics??

Labels:

posted by Angie @ 11:05 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 7:44 PM, Blogger Miss Trashahassee said…

    Like, does anybody remember a TV show called "Lost"?

    Reckon we'll ever see that show again? Or did it just get too deep and disappear and they hoped we'd just forget it ever existed?

    What show?

    BFF,
    Miss T

     
  • At 7:47 PM, Blogger Miss Trashahassee said…

    Ooops ...

    I missed it ... you had it at the top of your list! I'm a doof-ace.

    I can't wait for Lost to come back, too ... but I think I need to watch all of last season to remember what happened since it's been so long! What about you?!!

    BFF,
    Miss T

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives