Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Gearing up for Nablopomo
In just over a week, Nablopomo will begin. Nablopomo means I will be posting at least once a day for the entire month of November. I did it last year so I wanted to try again this year. I've been a terrible blogger for the past few months so I am hoping for a little kick-start.

Now, this is where YOU come in. You have to help me stay on track. Give me some ideas for topics. Ask me questions. Ask for a particular photo...I don't care. Just HELP ME! :) I can't guarantee I'll use all the suggestions, but it will help my little brain get into writing mode.

Now..LEAVE COMMENTS!!

PS For the one of you wondering, my ning identity is "angiedi70."

Labels:

posted by Angie @ 7:16 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What's your ning secret identity?

     
  • At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I need to find out what this is! You're the second person I've seen mention it.

    BTW, just found your blog while looking for other Indiana bloggers. Although...I'm a little, um, inconsistent. Nevertheless, I'll add you to my faves!

     
  • At 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what's ning?

     
  • At 10:54 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    WTG on even trying it!! You can do it!

    Go Patriots!! (oops, did I say that out loud?? lol)

     
  • At 8:14 AM, Blogger DrillerAA said…

    Thursday Thirteen will fill 5 posts and if you participate in Wordless Wednesday (photos), you can fill another 5 days.
    Good luck and stop by anytime.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives