Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Halloween giddy
Seriously, my kids' homemade costumes are so freakin' cute I can hardly stand it. The fact that my husband made them makes me very horny me even more giddy. I can't wait to show you guys the pictures after tomorrow night! the cute will make you sick and you WILL want my husband for your very own!

In other news, my oldest drove to Indy by herself today. I worried myself sick until Bubba called to tell me that she had arrived safe and sound. It was an easy straight shot down I69 but really, have you NOT seen "Unsolved Mysteries" where normal young girls go missing in a flash and they find their cars and no clues on the side of the road. THAT is where my mommy mind goes.

Labels: , ,

posted by Angie @ 1:15 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 3:49 PM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    Looking forward to seeing those pics!

     
  • At 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    THIS is precisely where the cell phone becomes a handy thing to have. You have a cell phone, she has a cell phone, she calls when she leaves, she calls the second she gets there. (I was gonna say she calls along the way, but that would be dangerous.)

     
  • At 3:27 PM, Blogger NH Yocal said…

    What did you say, your hubby made costumes? Wowsers...you married well.

    It is good your daughter's trip went well. I can certainly wait until mine start (good thing I have another 12 years for that); I will be worried sick.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives