Thursday, November 15, 2007
Chocolate rain
Did anyone watch the live broadcast of Dave Matthews Band at West Point on attblueroom.com last night? If not, you missed a GREAT show. The second show is going on LIVE right now and yes, of course I am watching. **swoon**

Anyway, as I was watching last night, they got into one of their long musical interludes. The sax player and trumpet player were playing together and after a couple of minutes I realized they were playing....Chocolate Rain! Funniest thing ever and I just love DMB even more now!

I'm thinking about selling a kidney so I can see them in concert next summer. Ebay, here I come.

Labels: ,

posted by Angie @ 8:29 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 7:35 AM, Blogger DrillerAA said…

    If you're going to sell something, start with something you can do without like adenoids, appendix, or gall bladder. Someone will buy the adenoids just to find out what they are. You may need that kidney back someday.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives