Thursday, November 08, 2007
Blown kisses
Bubba has been out of town since last Friday. It's driving the kids crazy. They miss him a lot. He's the favorite parent. I am well aware.

I was on my MySpace today and I have a slide show thingie on there. It has photos of the kids and Bubba, of course. Jameson saw the pictures and came running. When a photo of Bubba came up, he kissed his hand and touched the screen. I said, "What are you doing?" He said, "I miss Daddy!" Every time a picture of Bubba came up after that, he blew kisses.

And then I melted into a pool right on my computer chair.

Come home, Bubba. We miss you!!

Labels:

posted by Angie @ 11:08 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives