Sunday, November 04, 2007
And I didn't even get to sleep in
There was an "extra" hour of sleep I could have gotten because of "falling back" but I still had to set my alarm to get up. Had to bathe the children for church and then head out to continue in the moving of my aunt to her new place. Not how I wanted to spend a weekend, but what can you do?

Bubba is still in KY and won't be back until next weekend. I miss him like crazy. And NO, not just because now I have to cook and do laundry and run the kids around. Shut up.

Ok, I gotta run and get a couple of things done before the Colts/Patriots game. Hopefully, we'll clean the field with Brady!! GO COLTS!!!

Labels:

posted by Angie @ 3:44 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:20 PM, Blogger DrillerAA said…

    You need to get a new cleaning solution. The one you tried to use on the Patriots was a little weak.
    Sorry, that just came out.
    I can't pass up an opportunity like that. I really do like the Colts and Manning.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives