Thursday, November 01, 2007
And so it begins...Nablopomo
I mentioned it about a week ago and I asked for ideas for filling up my month of daily blogging for Nablopomo. You guys didn't help me out, so you are stuck with what randomly comes out of my brain. This could be scary!

Luckily, MissZoot has a daily writing prompt that she is posting and sharing with the masses. That may help me when I get stuck for something to write.

Ok, so this post is really a nothing post, but I wanted there to be something here signifying the beginning of Nablopomo.

Happy November, y'all!

PS Drillah, thank you. YOU are the only one to even come close to helping me out with ideas. :)

Labels:

posted by Angie @ 6:30 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 9:44 PM, Blogger DrillerAA said…

    Hey, that's what blogging buddies are for. Don't forget to stop by and see the Great Pumpkin. I will probably delete it in a day or two.

     
  • At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry dahlin...I'm delving for ideas too. I forsee many forehead shaped dents in my desk.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives