Saturday, November 10, 2007
More of me gone
I have to brag because it feels like it is taking for freaking ever to lose. I know, I've only been working on it for 4 weeks, but dang it, I want this FAT to fall off me quickly!!

Anyway, on to the bragging. Remember when I was all, "I have no appetite...bad for weight loss..blah blah blah?" Well, I guess it worked for me this week because I am now down another 2 lbs!

8.6 total. I can handle 8lbs every 4 weeks, though I'd rather it be 10 or 12. A girl can dream, can't she?

Labels: , , ,

posted by Angie @ 10:23 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    Believe it, and you'll do it.

     
  • At 9:19 PM, Blogger DrillerAA said…

    Congratulations.
    Remember, you didn't gain it overnight, so you're not gonna lose it overnight. As they say, "It is a process."

     
  • At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Take it as it comes babe! 8 lbs is an awesome months work. I really need to go back to WW myself. Maybe now that I am settled in here in Staten Island I will go. Anne used to go with me when I lived here back in the 90's,, maybe she'll go with me again.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives