Sunday, November 11, 2007
The Colts have the best fans EVER!
The Colts lost last week and when I went to drop off Jameson at his school on Monday, this is what I saw.
Now, I know it is a horrible picture, but I was trying to get a photo without other people seeing me take it. In case you can't read it, it says, "OOPS! S*IT HAPPENS!"

At least they had the...um..foresight...or awareness to NOT spell out the whole word!

Gotta love a good Indiana Redneck.

PS They drove around like that all week. I won't be surprised if it is still there tomorrow.

PPS I missed kick-off tonight. Damn you, Amazing Race!

Labels:

posted by Angie @ 8:29 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 7:39 AM, Blogger DrillerAA said…

    Unfortunately, that sign will still be appropriate after last night.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives