Saturday, November 17, 2007
11.4
That's how much of The FAT which has left my body! I FINALLY hit that 10lb mark! Woo hoo! Brianna has now lost 12.6lbs so we are neck and neck.

I'll keep you posted on the progress, as usual.


The concert (Trans-Siberian Orchestra) was really good last night. Very entertaining. From the cheesy rock, to making sure my kids weren't kicking the back of the seats in front of them, to being frickin' BLINDED by the lights used in the show...well, I actually had a great time. The kids enjoyed it even though it went on for hours and hours.

I believe our seats were the only ones in exact direct line of fire for the beams of light to be right in our eyes. I swear NO ONE else behind us or in front of us had any trouble keeping their eyes open at all. Of course, MY problem could have been the fact that I got to laughing so hard that I was almost literally crying. Not just tears from laughing, but actually crying. Have you ever done that? So then my eyes were watery and sensitive. What was I laughing at? Well, I can't even describe it, and if I could, you wouldn't think it was funny at all. All I will say that at one point early in the show, I saw something, immediately looked over at Bubba who was having the same thought and I busted out laughing and couldn't stop for a good full 5 minutes. It was so bad, Jameson kept saying, "Mommy! What's wrong?!" Thank goodness the music was LOUD during that 5 minutes, otherwise, I probably would have been kicked out. Or had a beer poured over my head.
Need to crop out the head.

Which reminds me...I can not believe the number of times some people got up and went out during the show. The same people. Over and over. And over. Most of the time it was to get yet ANOTHER beer. Seriously, people, can you NOT watch a show without getting sloshed? It was so very annoying. Luckily, there was no one in my row who wanted out during the show, but had there been, I might have tripped them.

Before the show, the scoreboard hanging from the ceiling was advertising upcoming events at the venue. Braelyn can now read so she was announcing things like Sesame Street Live and such. After the show, we were in the hallway waiting for the crowd to disperse and Bubba was saying how he wouldn't mind seeing TSO again. Braelyn chimes in and says, "I want to see "Gun and Knife." Yeah, there's a gun and knife show coming and she thought it was some kind of music show or something. Not real sure if I should be disturbed that she wants to see a band called, "Gun & Knife."

Today, I experienced parenting HELL, but I'll tell y'all about that tomorrow. For now, I have to get this posted before the stroke of midnight or my blog will turn into a pumpkin.

Night all!

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by Angie @ 11:38 PM  
8 Comments:
  • At 1:18 AM, Blogger Joyce said…

    I MUST know what you saw that made you laugh!!!!!!!!!!

    Glad you liked the show. We're still considering going. $116 for the two of us. I'll keep you posted.

     
  • At 2:29 PM, Blogger Geggie said…

    Hi Michele sent me to congratulate you on your loss! Keep going!

     
  • At 6:06 PM, Blogger gemma said…

    Michelle sent me. Congratulations on your success. The concert sounds like a great night.

     
  • At 6:48 PM, Blogger kenju said…

    Way to go - on losing the poundage! I lost 10 lbs. when my husband was in the hospital, but it had begun to creep back again.

    I love the TSO; glad you enjoyed the show! MIchele sent me.

     
  • At 8:50 PM, Blogger Smiler said…

    Gosh, it's been ages and a day since I've gone to a concert. Maybe I should put it on the agenda then eh? As for Gun & knife, I'm surprised there isn't already a band by that name. And yeah, keep an eye on that girl, she seems like trouble! :-)

    p.s. Michele says congrats on the weight loss.

     
  • At 9:07 PM, Blogger David Edward said…

    good for you on the weight loss, always choose health when you can.
    life is too precious.

    thanks for visiting my blog

     
  • At 9:30 PM, Blogger carmilevy said…

    Way to go on your weight loss. I have a huge amount of admiration for anyone who has the courage and wherewithal to see it through. I know I wouldn't be able to be so strong.

    Like you, I've also never understood why some folks have to fill themselves with alcohol as a prerequisite for having a good time. I like to joke that I'm naturally drunk and naturally caffeinated. I'd rather be in full command of my faculties - being sloshed would pretty much kill the fun for me.

     
  • At 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Ang! Congrats Hon! I need to get back on my walking routine and eating better. At this point it's not even that I'm eating crap,, I'm just not eating 3 meals a day and ya know the saying,, feed your body instead of starving it and it will burn more calories,, blah blah blah.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives