Sunday, January 20, 2008
Sunday Bullets
  • I totally forgot to do Fridge Friday. Maybe this week. How exciting can one fridge be from week to week, anyway?
  • The new season of Rock of Love pretty much bites. But, it's a train wreck and I can't look away.
  • I love Friday Night Lights, but everybody knows that. Why can't Riggins catch a break? Why won't Tyra just admit she loves Landry? Why won't Julie grow out those awful bangs? When will Matt Saracen speak a sentence without stammering? How is it that Coach Taylor is so dang HOT?
  • I am excited for Jericho to come back, finally. Jake's brother (whose name I forget) still looks like Peyton Manning (with a beard) to me.
  • Edited to add: Yay for TK and Rachel on The Amazing Race! I was happy they won!
  • The Winter Guard Season has begun. Be prepared for photos and stories. You've been warned.
  • I really, really want Hillary Clinton to disappear from every TV station. Is that too much to ask?
  • As you can see, it's been a pretty uneventful weekend. I've got nothin' else.
posted by Angie @ 9:43 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 2:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    lol I didn't know the *last* season of Rock of Love ended, hehe.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives