Friday, January 11, 2008
Fridge Friday!
I joined a couple of groups over at Blog 365 because I am totally a joiner. One of them is Fridge Friday. It's pretty self-explanatory. Just show us what's in your fridge every Friday. Easy enough, right? I figure that is one thing I can keep up with.

So, here it is. My Fridge Friday.



But wait! There's more! Here's the FREEZER!



And? If you want to see our condiments AND the freezer door and all the photos complete with notes, just go to the whole set on my Flickr. Your breath, it MUST be bated! Go! Now! Look! Gaze upon the food we eat!

I'm so glad it's Friday.

Labels: ,

posted by Angie @ 6:03 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 10:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well. You certainly seem to be well stocked!
    What an interesting concept- will you take a picture of your refrigerator every friday? I still haven't decided about blog 365, I do post every day or more though, so I could.
    Michele sent me to check out the contents of your larder.

     
  • At 7:27 AM, Blogger Dixie said…

    You crack me the hell up!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives