Friday, January 04, 2008
Party time! Excellent!
FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS IS BACK, TONIGHT!!!



Wanna come over? We can totally make popcorn and eat ice cream and drool over Coach Taylor and paint our toenails!!

I'll be here hanging up blue and yellow streamers (Go, Dillon Panthers, y'all!) so you don't even have to knock. Just come on in. Oh, and it's BYOMDPRM (Bring Your Own Mixed Drink Preferably Raspberry Margarita), just so you know.

After watching the show, edited to add: Do NOT mess with Coach Taylor's boys!
posted by Angie @ 6:46 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 5:06 AM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    It's a long way to come for me.

     
  • At 9:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Too long for me too, boo! I download FNL the morning after it plays back in North America... never miss it! Although, I'd be drooling over Tim Riggins instead, oooohmigod!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives