Sunday, December 30, 2007
A year-end meme
If you want to do this one, too, all you have to do is go to your archives from the year and post the first sentence of your first post for each month. Fun, huh?


January: "Mushy stuff, mushy stuff...blah blah blah...Have a great 2007!!" (The usual New Year's Day post.)

February: "Jaw update...I know I keep talking about it, but imagine for a moment how very frustrating it is for someone who likes to eat can't enjoy food anymore. (there is something very grammatically wrong with that sentence but I am too tired to fix it)" (A post about my painful jaw and the Colts, among other things.)

March: "I couldn't blog my thoughts here last night as I had to blog for my boy, Slim, over at IDOLBLOGLIVE because he had to work." (a brief AI post.)

April: "I have found my voice!" (about getting our computer back from "the shop."

May: "Ok, so I got my big Tennessee vacation travel guide (FREE!) in the mail a few days ago." (hoping for a vacation)

June: "I know everybody hates video posts, but this one is pretty funny." (a video of my kids)

July: "Jeremy was pimpin' at church today." (that was the entire post.)

August: "Not only am I having a FAT day, I also just realized that I have a spot on my shirt." (a bad day)

September: "The zoo has been visited." (The zoo aftermath.)

October: "This isn't a great photo but it has a little story." (a zoo story)

November: "I mentioned it about a week ago and I asked for ideas for filling up my month of daily blogging for Nablopomo." (nablopomo, obviously)

December: "Did any of you read Flat Stanley when you were little?" (The Flat Stanley Project.)

So, yeah, I get more boring as the years go by. But I have fun doing it!

Happy New Year, everyone!

Labels:

posted by Angie @ 4:52 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 2:31 PM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    Have a fab New Year, Angie.

     
  • At 5:29 PM, Blogger Jose said…

    Angie, my blog godmother. I'm here to wish you and your family a Happy New Year. I hope 2008 brings you all you guys are hoping for. See ya around in blogland, and I thank you for helping me to discover the blogging world.

     
  • At 6:37 PM, Blogger DrillerAA said…

    Since I only started doing this blog thing in April, I had no posts in May or August, and I'm not sure I have much of an audience, I think I'll pass this time around.
    Happy New year to your and yours. Without you, Joyce, Slim and few others, I would never have done this blogging thing.

     
  • At 7:03 PM, Blogger Joyce said…

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

    It's true that you got people started on blogging. I wouldn't have done it on my own either. Thanks, Godmom!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives