Tuesday, December 04, 2007
Flat Stanley is cool!
Did any of you read Flat Stanley when you were little? I LOVED that book!

Not long ago, over at Lucky Lady's, I saw that she had a photo of her grandson with Flat Stanley! A 3rd grade class in Illinos colored some Flat Stanley's and sent them out on "field trips." They are hoping that Stanley will make it to all 50 states.

Stanley has been doing things with my kids like decorating the Christmas tree and going to guard practice with Brianna. We've been documenting his endeavors on the camera and we will send a letter and the photos on to the class in Illinois.

Now, this is where you come in. Our time with Stanley is over and I need to get him moving on to another state. He's been to Tennessee and California and now Indiana. Would YOU like to participate in the Flat Stanley project? He needs a new state to visit ASAP! If you'd like him next, comment and let me know. Be sure I have your email address so I can get your real address from you. Or, you can just email me at angiedbATgmailDOTcom (substituting the correct symbols, of course).

HERE is an example Stanley shot I captured over the weekend. Suffice it to say, we WON'T be including that particular picture when we send the letter and photos back to the school. hee

Labels:

posted by Angie @ 1:05 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 3:51 PM, Blogger Crystie said…

    Who in the world is Flat Stanley? I have never heard of him? Sounds interesting though. I will hit you up with the email, and get some info.

     
  • At 10:25 PM, Blogger Joyce said…

    Angie, send him here to Oregon! I watch 6 kids who would have a great time with him! I think you still have my yahoo addy. If not, comment me on my blog.

     
  • At 10:29 PM, Blogger Joyce said…

    Oh, and I can send him to my husband grandkids in Washington state too!

     
  • At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Stanley looks rather excited in that picture!

     
  • At 12:28 AM, Blogger Lucky Lady said…

    I would like to say thank you for keeping stanley going I am sure the kids are having fun with this

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives