Friday, November 30, 2007
The One That Was The Last
Remember how the TV show 'Friends' always titled their episodes that way? "The One That Was..." I don't know what made me think of that just now. Funny thing is that WAAAAAY back in the beginning of this blog, I thought it would be so very clever to title all my posts like that. If you look in my archives, that lasted for a very short time and then I gave it up. So very typical of the way I do things.

Generally, I am a quitter. A giver-upper, if you will. Now titling my blog posts in the way of 'Friends' isn't much to speak of in the way of quitting, but it really is my personality. I start many things and eventually give up. Obviously, I HAVE continued blogging, so that is a plus. I AM still going to Weight Watchers. That is a huge plus in my favor. Right around now is typically when I give up and quit because "I can't do this." So, Nablopomo is a big deal to me for this very reason. It is one little bitty thing I actually CAN do and say I completed. Whether good posts or bad posts, by golly, I did it!

So, today I am saying, yay me!

PS I do have one more post for today, but it will have to wait until after work. So, really, this isn't "The One That Was The Last."

Labels: ,

posted by Angie @ 1:48 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 2:31 PM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    Well done ion making it to the end!

     
  • At 4:00 PM, Blogger TLR said…

    Please tell me you are not stopping the blogging????

     
  • At 6:13 PM, Blogger NH Yocal said…

    Yeah, I do the same thing. You should see how many projects I have started and have yet to finish...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives