Monday, November 26, 2007
I can haz Bible?
Ok, chalk this one up as one of those things that you probably SHOULDN'T laugh at, but you do. That sort of uncomfortable thing that your handicapped friend says about themselves that is funny but you don't want to laugh about.

I only use that as an example because I have a friend, let's call him Kenny (because that's his name), who has cerebral palsy. His legs are forever stuck in a partially bent position and he walks...well..weird. He falls often, but it is just part of his life. He gets back up and plows on in his uneven gait. It's such that you can hear him coming a mile away because his steps are so odd and labored. He makes fun of himself all the time and after you've been his friend for a while, you learn, it's ok to laugh. He's making lemonade out of the lemons he's been given.

Anyway, wow, I got off on a tangent there.

So, leave it to Michael to give me something to blog about in the way of a link via one of his "What I Saw Today on the Net" posts. No one else will probably think this is a funny as I. I know the LOLCats thing is old and over used. But sometimes, they are funny. But this...this is an LOLCat translation of the bible. Seriously. I was literally laughing so hard I was crying and snorting and waking the house up last night.

Here's the LINK. It's bad. I know. But, oh my goodness is it ever funny.

Don't make fun of me and my bad sense of humor, ok?

PS I was going to print one of my favorite lines, but I gotta go to work. I have to work 11pm to 7am tonight. 'Night all!

Labels:

posted by Angie @ 10:17 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 12:51 PM, Blogger Michael said…

    What's really sad is, I read most of Genesis and parts of Matt and Mark...
    Thanks for the link love and for reading/commenting!

     
  • At 3:39 PM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    Kenny has a good attitude about himself.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives