Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Is November over yet?
I am totally running out of things to write about this month. Ugh.

Anyway...lets do a few bullets, shall we?

  • A couple more pet peeves as of late--people who use the phrase, "brain fart" or pronounce Target as "Tar-jay/Tar-zhay." Just stop. Hate.
  • I wanted a piece of sugar cream pie for Thanksgiving. There are no sugar cream pies to be had in the city of Muncie.
  • I just don't get why some vegetarians eat things that taste like meat. Meat crumbles and veggie burgers and such. Tofurky? No thanky.
  • I kinda like some of the songs on Jordin Sparks' new CD. I think I am too old to like them. Ah, who cares?
  • I give up on the moisturization of my feet. Seriously. Lost cause. I hate you, winter.
  • I wonder if I will be recording a loss this Saturday, AKA weigh-in? It's a good thing we are staying at home. Less food=lesser opportunity to completely lose control and cram turkey, pie and dressing in my mouth by the handfuls.
  • I found an old friend on MySpace last week. It's been fun reminiscing about old times and catching up with more recent things. I don't care what people say about MySpace, it rocks! In a cheesy, blinky, bad photo posey, kind of way. But it still rocks!
  • My birthday is in 3 days. 4 days. Wait, do I just count Thursday, Friday and Saturday since my birthday is on Sunday? or...Is it 4 days...25th minus 21st = 4 days? Anyway, my birthday is Sunday. 37 sounds...not old..just weird. I don't FEEL 37.
  • I don't have a good feeling about the Colts game tomorrow night. Go blue!
  • It just thundered! At 11:35pm on Thanksgiving eve. We should not be having a thunderstorm in November.
  • Thong Song just came on my Napster. Dumps like a truck...now THERE'S some lyrics. They just don't write 'em like that anymore. Heh.
  • I am not going shopping tomorrow. Or Friday. All y'all who do? Crazy.
Happy Thanksgiving!

Labels: ,

posted by Angie @ 10:57 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger Stacy said…

    I used to work with a woman who pronounced "Target" as if she were in France...Tar-jhay...LOL. After hanging out with her for 8 hours a day, 50 weeks a year, for three years...I started saying it that way, too. I CAN'T STOP!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

     
  • At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm ok with Tarzhay.

    "Dumps Like a Truck?" The PERFECT lyrics for Thanksgiving!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives