|I am totally running out of things to write about this month. Ugh.
Anyway...lets do a few bullets, shall we?
- A couple more pet peeves as of late--people who use the phrase, "brain fart" or pronounce Target as "Tar-jay/Tar-zhay." Just stop. Hate.
- I wanted a piece of sugar cream pie for Thanksgiving. There are no sugar cream pies to be had in the city of Muncie.
- I just don't get why some vegetarians eat things that taste like meat. Meat crumbles and veggie burgers and such. Tofurky? No thanky.
- I kinda like some of the songs on Jordin Sparks' new CD. I think I am too old to like them. Ah, who cares?
- I give up on the moisturization of my feet. Seriously. Lost cause. I hate you, winter.
- I wonder if I will be recording a loss this Saturday, AKA weigh-in? It's a good thing we are staying at home. Less food=lesser opportunity to completely lose control and cram turkey, pie and dressing in my mouth by the handfuls.
- I found an old friend on MySpace last week. It's been fun reminiscing about old times and catching up with more recent things. I don't care what people say about MySpace, it rocks! In a cheesy, blinky, bad photo posey, kind of way. But it still rocks!
- My birthday is in 3 days. 4 days. Wait, do I just count Thursday, Friday and Saturday since my birthday is on Sunday? or...Is it 4 days...25th minus 21st = 4 days? Anyway, my birthday is Sunday. 37 sounds...not old..just weird. I don't FEEL 37.
- I don't have a good feeling about the Colts game tomorrow night. Go blue!
- It just thundered! At 11:35pm on Thanksgiving eve. We should not be having a thunderstorm in November.
- Thong Song just came on my Napster. Dumps like a truck...now THERE'S some lyrics. They just don't write 'em like that anymore. Heh.
- I am not going shopping tomorrow. Or Friday. All y'all who do? Crazy.
Labels: bullets, nablopomo07