Sunday, November 18, 2007
Christmas Ornamentpalooza
Today we started the Beaty Family Christmas Ornament-palooza. What is that, you ask? Well, one Mr Bubba decided a while back that there would be nothing but home made (by the kids)ornaments on the tree this year. So, he acquired many craft supplies and the fun started today. They painted and glittered and glued for a couple of hours and there are many more to do yet. They had a great time and I did get some pictures, but that will have to wait until tomorrow.

Be jealous of the awesome husband I have.

Ok, I have to go to bed. Pictures tomorrow and also when we get the tree up and decorated. Oh, and you'll also get to see Theresa and Albert the snowmen. Named so by Braelyn.

Goodnight all!

Labels: ,

posted by Angie @ 10:38 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 8:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Theresa and Albert,, too cute. Send me pictures girl,,, that could be scrapping material! I need some inspiration in order to get my scrapping mojo back!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives