Sunday, November 25, 2007
Happy Birthday to me
Yep, I'm 37 today. It's pretty much like every other day. I don't feel different or older or more mature.

My kids woke me up with Happy Birthday wishes and Bubba made me breakfast, complete with turkey bacon which is better for my diet and he made a big pot of my favorite turkey chili for lunch. My kids have been behaving and it's just been a nice quiet day at home. Who could ask for anything more?

Ok, let's see, here are some people who share my birthday.

~~JFK jr
~~Christina Applegate
~~Jenna and Barbara Bush
~~Ricardo Montalban
~~a bunch of other people that no one cares about

On this day in history...

~~1963--The body of JFK was laid to rest. (On his son's birthday. How sad.)
~~1999--Elian Gonzalez was rescued by fishermen off the state of Florida.
~~2002--President Bush signed legislation creating the Dept. of Homeland Security.

Of course, the most important event was MY birth! ;)

Labels: ,

posted by Angie @ 3:52 PM  
12 Comments:
  • At 5:11 PM, Blogger November Rain said…

    Michelle sent me to say happy bday to another Bday girl in Nov

     
  • At 5:58 PM, Blogger Joyce said…

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANGIE!!!

    I was actually around when JFK was laid to rest! Ok, I was just short of 6 months old, but I'm sure I watched it on tv.

     
  • At 6:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy BDay Angie! BTW, just accepted your battle of the blogs challenge. It's on now!

     
  • At 6:42 PM, Blogger atomicvelvetsigh said…

    just passin by from BOTB.. wishin you a happy bday! and hey ppl, vote for the birthday celebrant.. its our gift! hihi..

     
  • At 7:03 PM, Blogger DrillerAA said…

    Happy Birthday!!!

    I was a sophmore in high school when JFK was laid to rest.

    Hope you had a great day.

     
  • At 8:39 PM, Blogger Michele said…

    Happy Birthday Angie!

    Would you like me to sing for you, or would you rather keep the unpleasantness away on your special day?

    Oh we must celebrate. How shall we do this? Perhaps I should go have a glass of wine in your honour? Yes, that sounds like a wonderful idea. Yes, cheers will be offered, just for you!

    Now, please make year thirty-seven simply wonderful.

    Hugs....

     
  • At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How crappy of me to NOT remember it was your birthday!!!

    Happy Birthday Dear Angie!!!!

    Much Love and Birthday Hugs!

     
  • At 10:41 PM, Blogger Thumper said…

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

    No cake here, but I d have brownies... :::shoves one into the modem::: mmmmmmmmmmm

     
  • At 9:16 AM, Blogger Internal Momoblog said…

    We have the same birhtday! I also turned 37. Hope you had a great day.

     
  • At 5:29 PM, Blogger Jose said…

    Hello Angie, happy belated birthday. I trully hope you had a nice one.

     
  • At 7:12 PM, Blogger Stella Dean said…

    Happy (late) Birthday!

     
  • At 12:47 PM, Blogger TLR said…

    Happy Birthday Angie

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives