Saturday, November 24, 2007
I actually got tagged for this one
Nobody tags me anymore. I feel like the last kid in gym class to get picked. BUT, one of my super duper new blog reads (thank you nablopomo!), Melinda Zook tagged me for the 7 Random Things meme. I THINK I've done it before, but heck if I can find it now, so I'll do it again. Problem is, thinking of 7 things you guys don't know about me is going to be hard.

So, here are 7 Random Things About Me

1. I have a routine in the shower. There is an exact way I have to wash and condition my hair and wash my body. It feels very wrong if I stray from said routine. There's an after-shower routine, too.














2. Bubba says I have a bionic nose. I can sniff out odd smells before anyone else. Well, before him, anyway.














3. I HATE asking for help in a store. I much prefer to wander around until I find what I'm looking for by myself. Bubba does ask and it drives me crazy! This is one reason why I hate to shop. Just let me go to the book store where no one will bother me. Then, as I am wandering in search of something, I look just like everyone else in the store.






4. I know I am done having babies because these days, when I see a new baby, I have pretty much no desire to hold it. It's more like, "Aww, how cute." And that is it. In the past I was first in line to grab a baby and hold it and smell it and yearn for another. Nope. Not now. No thanks. Babies are cute. Don't want any more. Good thing I'm "fixed."











5. I LOVE song lyrics. That is one reason why I love DMB so darn much. My Davey can turn a phrase.
















6. I am the only person on earth who can NOT wear eyeliner without it becoming raccoon eyes in 5.2 seconds flat! There is not an eyeliner made that will not do this to me. I have resorted to wearing eyeliner only on the top lids. Guess what? Raccoon eyes.














7. I prefer cloudy weather to sun. I like being home from work on a gloomy day so I can just lay around and do nothing. (like that is any different than any other day.) I don't like bright shiny sunlight. It shows too many imperfections...on my face and also it highlights the dirty areas of my house. Like the floors that need scrubbed hard. Mostly, I just prefer night time.

Ok, is that sufficiently weird?

Labels: ,

posted by Angie @ 11:22 AM  
6 Comments:
  • At 8:50 AM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    We all have certain routines we have to stick to.

     
  • At 3:49 PM, Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said…

    Michele sent me, and though it looks like I skipped you---Ididn't! We posted at the same time....

    I understand doing things in a Routine manner....There can be something very comforting about that....The familiarity of it all...FEELS GOOD!

    I like to shop alone, too....and then if I need help, I will ask..But till then? Leave me alone! (lol)

     
  • At 4:08 PM, Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said…

    So the next time I need to tag someone for a meme, I should tag you? Okay. Fine by me! :D

    Neat list. If you come back and visit me again but scroll past the top entry (which you already read), you'll see my take on the same meme.

     
  • At 5:52 PM, Blogger Joyce said…

    We match on 1, 2, and 6. I do my shower and after-shower routines religiously, I have the nose of a bloodhound, and I canNOT wear eyeliner.

     
  • At 7:07 PM, Blogger DrillerAA said…

    I like racoons.

     
  • At 12:15 AM, Blogger NH Yocal said…

    I am so with you on 2, 4 and 5! Thanks for joining in...learning some interesting things here.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives