Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Blog gods help me, it's almost over!
I'm in the freakin' home stretch. I'm rounding third base and my blog coach is waving me in!! Nablopomo is almost over and I have nary a thing to show for it.

No, that's not true. It's one thing in my life that I CAN accomplish. (yes, I lead a sad, pathetic and boring life.)Good or bad, I posted every single day. This year's posts were sadly uninspired, but I did it. Only 3 more to go.

Anyway, don't you just hate bloggers who talk about blogging? Me, too.

Bubba put the tree up today as I slept. (I worked 11p to 7a) We got the lights on and have it mostly decorated with all the ornaments the kids have made/painted/glittered/glued.

The best part? The bottom eighth of the tree is the only section that blinks. We rock.

Labels: ,

posted by Angie @ 11:16 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives