Wednesday, December 05, 2007
Please send cards
Sometimes, blogging seems so impersonal, ya know? I've "met" people through blogging that I consider true friends, but sometimes email and the computer screen just gets...well..old.

So, anyway, I was just thinking that I'd like to send a few Christmas cards to some of my favorite online people. But, I hate asking for real addresses because...weird. Some people are funny like that. Me, I'm NOT funny that way. I'll just pass out my real address willy nilly so, you know, if you want to stalk me, just ask.

Now, I KNOW you want a Christmas card from me! I might even stick a weird photo or two inside. Bonus! Let me know in comments or send me an email. (angiedbATgmailDOTcom)

Um, please, at least ONE person be interested or else I will wallow in despair because no one likes me.

Merry Christmas!!!

Labels:

posted by Angie @ 1:10 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 9:38 PM, Blogger Joyce said…

    You got at least one! I'll hit your email.

     
  • At 10:37 PM, Blogger Michael said…

    In your email.

     
  • At 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'll email ya.

    Did I see you "say" you were in Muncie? I'm actually there every other weekend and will be driving up from Indy tomorrow night. :-)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives