Thursday, January 10, 2008
Happy Birthday, Bubba!


Thirteen Things I Love About My Husband (who turned 36 today)



Bubba's birthday is today so I thought I'd do a TT to honor him.

1)The crinkles around his eyes when he smiles.
2)His goatee.
3)The ability he has to stay organized. (I do not possess this ability much to his chagrin.)
4)His rockin' cooking skills!
5)The gray he's getting in his goatee and chest hair. Sex-ay!
6)He is the resident bat catcher, mouse trap setter, spider killer, drain hair/goop getter outer, trash taker outer and any other dirty job doer. And he doesn't complain. Though garbage water/spilled garbage makes him gag.
7)He takes his role as a dad very seriously.
8)His head when it's just shaved. It's smooth as a baby's butt. Even though I love his hair, I do like his bald, too.
9)His laugh when he is laughing really hard. You can't help but laugh, too.
10)The fact that he is giddy about the new Knight Rider that's coming out. Now he can't make fun of me and my obsessions!
11)He still finds me attractive after all these years (and pounds).
12)Every once in a while, I find an 'I love you note' in the car written on a napkin or gum wrapper or something. I know he thinks about me.
13)The stuff that goes on behind closed doors. ;)

Yeah, I kinda love him.

Labels:

posted by Angie @ 7:26 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 8:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love your list. Mine sounds a lot like that - we are lucky indeed to have found mates who love us like we are and vice versa.

     
  • At 1:04 PM, Blogger DrillerAA said…

    Happy Birthday to Bubba from the Drillah!!!
    I am thrilled that you both have found the person that makes you happy. It is a wonderful thing when it works.

     
  • At 3:20 PM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    #13 was said quickly and in a hurry!

     
  • At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy list, very nice.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives