Monday, January 07, 2008
In which I wipe my tongue off like Tom Hanks in Big when he ate the caviar.

Do NOT, and I repeat, DO NOT let the new Diet Dr Pepper Cherry Chocolate pass through your lips to your tongue where it will wash over your taste buds! If you venture out and buy some to try it out, don't say I didn't warn you.

My reaction to DPCC


Now, who here has NOT seen the youtube video for "Chocolate Rain," raise your hand. If you are that one person left on earth who HASN'T and you happened by my blog today, then click HERE. (Have you seen Tay Zonday interviewed. I swear the guy is so smart that he has no idea that he's being made fun of all over the place.)

Ok, now that we have that out of the way, did you know that Dr Pepper made a "viral video" to help promote their new liquid nasty flavored cola, Diet Cherry Chocolate? Guess who the star is? Guess! Yep, TAY ZONDAY! Now, I KNOW that Chocolate Rain has been played to death, but man, I have to admit "Cherry Chocolate Rain" is pretty dang funny. Check it out HERE. I especially like the chocolate rain smacking the squirrel and "Ohio's agriculture's based on grains." Doesn't take much to entertain me. Obviously.

I move away from the blog to sleep.
posted by Angie @ 8:16 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 10:25 PM, Blogger DrillerAA said…

    You can still get the diet cherry vanilla here in Arkansas. I'm still waiting on that diet suicide.

     
  • At 12:46 PM, Blogger Joyce said…

    "This internet thing is WILD".

     
  • At 2:22 PM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said…

    I haven't heard about that here.

     
  • At 4:55 PM, Blogger DrillerAA said…

    Things that make you go H-m-m-mmmm!

    If Dr. Pepper is a blend of 23 flavors, isn't that enough. Do you really need two more?

    Maybe Dr. Pepper is a professionally mixed "Suicide", you know, one shot of everythin in the fountain. H-m-mmmm.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me

angie1

Name: Angie
Home: Indiana, United States
About Me: Kicking and screaming into my forties...
See my complete profile
100+ things about me
What does 'ficken chingers' mean?
Main Page
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from angiedi70. Make your own badge here.

previous post
links

listed



archives